They do say sharing is caring so I wanted to share a little about the gal behind Going Somewhere Soon! Here is a list of 15 little known facts:
- Traveling is my passion and I’m always down for a trip to just about anywhere. But you probably already knew that. ????
- As a wife, mom, and IT professional my vacation time is very limited so I opt for 2-4 night getaways a majority of the time. But I do sprinkle in longer international trips a few times a year. ✈️
- I ❤️ a good laugh and will laugh at myself if need be. It does a body good. ????
- I am the photographer ???? for my husband’s food blog at Dude That Cookz. #bae
- I believe that you can speak things into existence so feel free to “speak” on your passions and purpose and watch what happens. ????
- My favorite movies ???? are Gladiator, Snatch, and Platoon. I love a good fight scene. ????
- If you bring me chocolate, I will be your forever friend. ????
- I was born and raised in Houston but went to the University of Oklahoma. Reppin’ H-Town all day everyday!
- I have an unhealthy relationship with carbs. But I’m working on me. ????
- Spinning ????♀️ and pilates are my workouts of choice. Especially since chocolate and pasta are always on the menu. See 7 and 9.
- I was a travel agent through college and opened my first agency over 15 years ago. I’m still licensed.
- I will dance ???? at a moment’s notice and at the drop of a dime. I have no shame.
- I’m almost equally an introvert and an extrovert. Strange but true. ????
- I’m a Capricorn which means I am a workaholic ???? even when I don’t need to be. I’m a busy body. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
- I’ve been featured on United Airlines, Bravo TV, Cooking Channel (and more) via my joint venture, Urban Swank!
Can you relate to any of these? 🙂