With over 20 years of travel experience under my belt as a travel agent (gosh that seems like a long time), I’m sharing my love for travel along with everything I’ve learned along the way.
At Going Somewhere Soon, you’ll find travel inspiring guides, tips, and ideas that are perfect for those with limited vacation time, but still want to explore new places and destinations. The perfect work-life travel balance! I speak from experience and share my personal thoughts and perspectives through my writing.
How do I travel and where am I going?
I try to choose places that are not the “destination of the moment”. Plus, I am a full-time wife, mother, and career chick. That means I have to be very picky on which destinations I choose. I am both calculated and reasonable in my attempt to get the most out of each moment I am away.
At the time of writing, my journey has taken me through:
My favorite posts
- 5 Ways Maximize Your Vacation Time
- 3 Ways To Getaway With Your Girlfriends
- Top Things To Do In Luang Prabang
- Traveling To Monaco: 3 Things To Know Before You Go
My favorite travel videos
- Exploring Mexico: 3 Days In Tulum
- Exploring Southeast Asia: 3 Days In Luang Prabang, Laos
- Exploring Southeast Asia: 2 Days In Singapore
Follow my adventures
If you’re madly in love with other social platforms, you can find me on any of those below: